Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Horizons

Kris in Erding
Those of you who read this blog, (and I know I have more readers than followers, hint, hint) know I post at least once a month, sometimes twice. Well, last month, I didn't post anything. Why? Because for half the month, my husband and I were in Germany. 

We planned this trip for almost a year and it was wonderful. We concentrated on Munich and the surrounding area. What we didn't plan on was the rain. We experienced rain almost every day we were gone. But when I think of the crowds at some of the sights we visited, I have to be thankful. I don't want to imagine what it would have been like if it had been cool and sunny.  

Our trip gave me much to consider about how people create from the Bauernmalerei (traditional murals on Bavarian buildings to Zeppelins. I'll share photos, stories and thought in the weeks to come. For now, here are some photos. Keep in mind, most were taken in the rain 8-(.
Bauernmalerei in Garmish-Partenkirchen
Zeppelin motor
Stream running under a house in Ulm
     



No comments:

Post a Comment