Monday, September 28, 2009

Leap and the net will appear.

Welcome to my first blog entry.

I'll start by explaining my blog's title. I am an artist and creativity coach but not very creative when it comes to the computer. I've wanted to develop some sort of computer presence for some time now, however, I had no idea what to name a blog or website or whatever. That's an excuse, of course. Naming a computer presence isn't like naming a baby. No one's going to be traumatized for life if my blog name is dumb. My family and friends may tease me but that's nothing new. So, since I am a firm believer in "Leap and the net will appear", I leaped. And it looks like the Leaping Net appeared.

So I'm glad you found your way here. I plan on posting musings about muses, observations on creativity, art, the weather and the birds I feed in the mornings. I hope you like dogs because I have three rescued puppies that I'll also write about. So check back again, soon. My thought is to post weekly.

1 comment:

  1. yes! yes! yes! i simply adore your blog-name......it denotes leaping into the great unknown and having ADVENTURES! which is awesome. will look forward to hearing all your juicy tidbits of coaching life, art and the like. am going to add you to my bloglist. you go, girl!! it's a cool thing to do. it gives me a focus for my sometimes-scatteredness, a place to share bits and bobs. best of luck, gal! xoxoxxoox ps. have three rescue pups here on the island, so bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete